GSTK1 antibody | AB02/2F8
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti GSTK1 antibody recognizes glutathione S-transferase kappa 1, also known as hGSTK1.
GSTK1 belongs to the GST superfamily of enzymes involved with detoxification of noxious compounds and protection from oxidative damage. The kappa class of GSTs (GSTK) are mitochondrial and peroxisomal (Munyampundu et al. 2016). GST activity in tumor cells may be related to their resistance to chemotherapeutic drugs, and identifying GST polymorphisms could help guide personalized cancer therapy (Waś et al. 2018). GSTK1 is crucial for maintenance of mitochondrial function and homeostasis (Munyampundu et al. 2016). GSTK1 has been suggested as a potential biomarker for type 2 diabetes (Deng et al. 2019).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti GSTK1 antibody detects a band of approximately 23 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-226 of human GSTK1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up