GRB7 antibody | AB03/2E10
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti GRB7 antibody recognizes growth factor receptor-bound protein 7, also known as B47, and GRB7 adapter protein.
GRB7 is a multidomain adapter protein which modulates signaling through receptor kinases, promoting activation of downstream kinases through a number of signaling pathways. Through this activity, GRB7 is a critical mediator of EGFR signaling and mediates processes involved with cancer development, including cell survival, proliferation, invasion and metastasis (Chu et al. 2019). GRB7 is often overexpressed alongside HER2 in breast cancer, and is a predictor of poor prognosis (Luoh et al. 2019). Overexpression of GRB7 has also been demonstrated in cervical cancer, and facilitates invasion of cancer cells and inhibits apoptosis (Zhao et al. 2017).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti GRB7 antibody detects a band of approximately 60 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-228 of human GRB7
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up