GRAP2 antibody | OTI1G2
Mouse anti GRAP2
GRAP2 antibody recognizes the GRB2-related adapter protein 2, also known as GRB-2-like protein, GRB2-related protein with insert domain, SH3-SH2-SH3 adapter Mona, SH3-SH2-SH3 adaptor molecule, adapter protein GRID, grf-40, or grf-40 adapter protein.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the GRAP2 gene and a member of the GRB2/Sem5/Drk family, GRB2-related adapter protein 2 is an adaptor-like protein involved in leukocyte-specific protein-tyrosine kinase signaling. Like its related family member, GRB2-related adaptor protein (GRAP), this protein contains an SH2 domain flanked by two SH3 domains. This protein interacts with other proteins, such as GRB2-associated binding protein 1 (GAB1) and the SLP-76 leukocyte protein (LCP2), through its SH3 domains. Transcript variants utilizing alternative polyA sites exist (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human GRAP2 antibody detects a band of 37 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti GRAP2 detects a band of approximately 37 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human GRAP2 (NP_004801) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- O75791 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- GRAP2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005070 SH3/SH2 adaptor activity
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of GRAP2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.