Mouse anti GPI
GPI antibody recognizes glucose-6-phosphate isomerase, also known as autocrine motility factor, AMF Neuroleukin, NLK phosphoglucose isomerase, PGI phosphohexose isomerase, PHI sperm antigen 36 or SA-36. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Mouse anti human GPI antibody detects GPI as a band of 63 kDa in a range of human cell line lysates. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti glucose-6-phosphate isomerase detects a band of approximately 63 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified recombinant fragment of human GPI expressed in E. coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P06744 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- GPI Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0004347 glucose-6-phosphate isomerase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006094 gluconeogenesis
- GO:0006096 glycolysis
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0007599 hemostasis
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of GPI antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.