GM-CSF antibody | BVD2-21C11
|Rat anti Human GM-CSF, clone BVD2-21C11 is specific for human Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stumulating Factor. GM-CSF is a secreted cytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoeitic precursor cells.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005129 granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0010744 positive regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0032747 positive regulation of interleukin-23 production
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045918 negative regulation of cytolysis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up