GM-CSF antibody | 3209 (30-4)
Human Granulocyte colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF) is a 14.6 kDa glycoprotein, which is produced by T cells, macrophages, fibroblasts and endothelial cells. GM-CSF is involved in the stimulation of proliferation and differentiation of granulocyte and macrophage progenitor cells.
The neutralization dose (ND50) of this batch, as determined by the proliferation of TF-1 cells, is approximately 0.3-0.5 μg/ml in the presence of 0.5 ng/ml of recombinant human GM-CSF. The ND50 may vary depending on conditions.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Weak
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <5% trehalose
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 14 to 144 of human GM-CSF produced in E. coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005129 granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0010744 positive regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0032747 positive regulation of interleukin-23 production
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0045918 negative regulation of cytolysis
- For research purposes only
Applications of GM-CSF antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Functional Assays||0.3||0.5 ug/ml|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||8.0||25 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting 1||1.0||2.0 ug/ml|
- 1 4740-0955 should be used under non-reducing conditions, reducing conditions are not recommended.
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra