Glutamate Decarboxylase 2 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti glutamate Decarboxylase 2 detects a band of approximately 60 kDa in Mouse Brain cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Keyhole limpet haemocyanin (KLH) conjugated synthetic peptide sequence PGSGFWSFGSEDGSGDSEN corresponding to amino acids 4-22 within the N-terminal region of human glutamate decarboxylase 2
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0042136 neurotransmitter biosynthetic process
- GO:0004351 glutamate decarboxylase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006540 glutamate decarboxylation to succinate
- GO:0007269 neurotransmitter secretion
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0030170 pyridoxal phosphate binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042734 presynaptic membrane
- GO:0061202 clathrin sculpted gamma-aminobutyric acid transport vesicle membrane
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up