Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase detects a band of approximately 59 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant fragment of human glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase expressed in E. coli
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001816 cytokine production
- GO:0004345 glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005536 glucose binding
- GO:0005813 centrosome
- GO:0006749 glutathione metabolic process
- GO:0006695 cholesterol biosynthetic process
- GO:0009051 pentose-phosphate shunt, oxidative branch
- GO:0009898 internal side of plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010734 negative regulation of protein glutathionylation
- GO:0034599 cellular response to oxidative stress
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043231 intracellular membrane-bounded organelle
- GO:0043249 erythrocyte maturation
- GO:0046390 ribose phosphate biosynthetic process
- GO:0050661 NADP binding
- GO:0051156 glucose 6-phosphate metabolic process
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up