Mouse anti Human glucagon antibody detects a band of 21 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti glucagon detects a band of approximately 21 kDa in HepG2 cell lysate
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between amino acids 119-148 of human glucagon
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007631 feeding behavior
- GO:0050796 regulation of insulin secretion
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0071377 cellular response to glucagon stimulus
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Glucagon antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra