GATA3 antibody | OTI8H4
The GATA3 gene encodes a protein which belongs to the GATA family of transcription factors. The protein contains two GATA-type zinc fingers and is an important regulator of T-cell development and plays an important role in endothelial cell biology. Defects in GATA3 are the cause of hypoparathyroidism with sensorineural deafness and renal dysplasia (provided by RefSeq, Nov 2009).
Mouse anti Human GATA3 antibody detects a band of 48 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti GATA3 detects a band of approximately 48 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to aa 155-443 of human GATA3 (NP_002042) produced in E.coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P23771 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- GATA3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0006952 defense response
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0009653 anatomical structure morphogenesis
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0043627 response to estrogen stimulus
- GO:0071837 HMG box domain binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of GATA3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.