FSH antibody | F2 (BGN/F63/02)
Mouse anti Human FSH antibody, clone F2 recognizes human follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), a hormone required for ovarian follicle maturation (Kumar et al. 1997) and stimulates estradiol production (François et al. 2017).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01225 Related reagents
- P01215 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CGA Related reagents
- FSHB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
- GO:0001541 ovarian follicle development
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006701 progesterone biosynthetic process
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0007292 female gamete generation
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0016913 follicle-stimulating hormone activity
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of FSH antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- 0100-0663 is suitable for use as a coating antibody in a sandwich ELISA with 0100-0662B as the detection antibody.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for FSH antibody
Dreessen, I.L.E. (2017) Development of a dog-specific Enzyme-Linked Immuno Sorbent Assay (ELISA) for detecting Luteinising Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) in plasma
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Theses Utrecht University Repository