FOXA2 antibody | OTI3C10
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti FOXA2
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti FOXA2 detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein expressed in E.coli corresponding to amino acids 300-458 of human FOXA2
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001701 in utero embryonic development
- GO:0001705 ectoderm formation
- GO:0003690 double-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0003704 specific RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0003705 sequence-specific enhancer binding RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005667 transcription factor complex
- GO:0007492 endoderm development
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008301 DNA bending activity
- GO:0009952 anterior/posterior pattern formation
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0016566 specific transcriptional repressor activity
- GO:0016568 chromatin modification
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0021533 cell differentiation in hindbrain
- GO:0021779 oligodendrocyte cell fate commitment
- GO:0021904 dorsal/ventral neural tube patterning
- GO:0030193 regulation of blood coagulation
- GO:0031018 endocrine pancreas development
- GO:0032289 central nervous system myelin formation
- GO:0045665 negative regulation of neuron differentiation
- GO:0045666 positive regulation of neuron differentiation
- GO:0048665 neuron fate specification
- GO:0051090 regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0060441 epithelial tube branching involved in lung morphogenesis
- GO:0060487 lung epithelial cell differentiation
- GO:0070741 response to interleukin-6
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up