Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Filamin-A
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti filamin-A detects a band of approximately 280 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified His-tagged filamin-A
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0001948 glycoprotein binding
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0051015 actin filament binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005938 cell cortex
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007195 inhibition of adenylate cyclase activity by dopamine receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0015629 actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0050821 protein stabilization
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031532 actin cytoskeleton reorganization
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- GO:0034394 protein localization at cell surface
- GO:0034988 Fc-gamma receptor I complex binding
- GO:0034989 GTP-Ral binding
- GO:0042177 negative regulation of protein catabolic process
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0042993 positive regulation of transcription factor import into nucleus
- GO:0043113 receptor clustering
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043433 negative regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0045184 establishment of protein localization
- GO:0048365 Rac GTPase binding
- GO:0051220 cytoplasmic sequestering of protein
- GO:0051764 actin crosslink formation
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up