Fibronectin Fragment antibody | 875A51
Mouse anti Human Fibronectin Fragment (Mid Molecule)
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Fibronectin Fragment
- (MID MOLECULE)
|Mouse anti Human fibronectin fragment antibody, clone 875A51 recognizes human fibronectin fragment.
Mouse anti Human fibronectin fragment antibody, clone 875A51 reacts with the middle (central domain) of the human plasma fibronectin monomer but does not interfere with cell adhesion.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog Chicken
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Plasma fibronectin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Western Blotting||1 µg/ml||5 µg/ml|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0006953 acute-phase response
- GO:0005604 basement membrane
- GO:0007044 cell-substrate junction assembly
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0008360 regulation of cell shape
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0016504 peptidase activator activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042060 wound healing
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up