Fibronectin Fragment antibody | 875A51
Mouse anti Human fibronectin fragment antibody, clone 875A51 reacts with the middle (central domain) of the human plasma fibronectin monomer but does not interfere with cell adhesion.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog Chicken
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Plasma fibronectin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P11276 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Fn1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0006953 acute-phase response
- GO:0005604 basement membrane
- GO:0007044 cell-substrate junction assembly
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0008360 regulation of cell shape
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0016504 peptidase activator activity
- GO:0042060 wound healing
- For research purposes only
Applications of Fibronectin Fragment antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Western Blotting||1 µg/ml||5 µg/ml|