Mouse anti Human fibronectin antibody, clone EP5 recognizes fibronectin in human and mouse tissues, specifically connective tissues and vessels. Mouse anti Human fibronectin antibody, clone EP5 demonstrates no reactivity with the soluble dimeric form of fibronectin (plasma fibronectin), but is highly reactive with matrix fibronectin.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native human fibronectin (matrix).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Fibronectin antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Fibronectin antibody
Behmoaras, J. et al. (2015) Macrophage epoxygenase determines a profibrotic transcriptome signature.
J Immunol. 194 (10): 4705-16.
Nizari, S. et al. (2016) Increased Aβ pathology in aged Tg2576 mice born to mothers fed a high fat diet.
Sci Rep. 6: 21981.