FERMT3 antibody | OTI2G2
Mouse anti FERMT3
Mouse anti human FERMT3 antibody recognizes fermitin family homolog 3, also known as MIG2-like protein, UNC-112 related protein 2, kindlin 3, KIND3 or URP2. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Kindlins are a small family of proteins that mediate protein-protein interactions involved in integrin activation and thereby have a role in cell adhesion, migration, differentiation, and proliferation. The protein encoded by the FERMT3 gene has a key role in the regulation of hemostasis and thrombosis. This protein may also help maintain the membrane skeleton of erythrocytes. Mutations in FERMT3 cause the autosomal recessive leukocyte adhesion deficiency syndrome-III (LAD-III). Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2010).
Mouse anti Human FERMT3 antibody detects a band of 75 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti FERMT3 detects a band of approximately 75 kDa in RAW 264.7 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to aa 259-528 of human FERMT3 (NP_113659) produced in E.coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q86UX7 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- FERMT3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002102 podosome
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0033622 integrin activation
- GO:0033632 regulation of cell-cell adhesion mediated by integrin
- GO:0042995 cell projection
- GO:0070527 platelet aggregation
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of FERMT3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.