FERMT3 antibody | OTI2G2
Kindlins are a small family of proteins that mediate protein-protein interactions involved in integrin activation and thereby have a role in cell adhesion, migration, differentiation, and proliferation. The protein encoded by the FERMT3 gene has a key role in the regulation of hemostasis and thrombosis. This protein may also help maintain the membrane skeleton of erythrocytes. Mutations in FERMT3 cause the autosomal recessive leukocyte adhesion deficiency syndrome-III (LAD-III). Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2010).
Mouse anti Human FERMT3 antibody detects a band of 75 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti FERMT3 detects a band of approximately 75 kDa in RAW 264.7 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to aa 259-528 of human FERMT3 (NP_113659) produced in E.coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002102 podosome
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0033622 integrin activation
- GO:0033632 regulation of cell-cell adhesion mediated by integrin
- GO:0042995 cell projection
- GO:0070527 platelet aggregation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of FERMT3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra