EZH2 antibody | OTI10B10
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti EZH2 detects a band of approximately 98 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 182-431 of human EZH2 ( NP_004447) produced in E. coli
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- GO:0018024 histone-lysine N-methyltransferase activity
- GO:0035098 ESC/E(Z) complex
- GO:0048387 negative regulation of retinoic acid receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up