EXPORTIN-2 antibody | AB01/2E3
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti Human EXPORTIN-2
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti Human exportin-2 antibody recognizes chromosome segregation 1-like protein, also known as cellular apoptosis susceptibility protein (CAS) or importin-alpha re-exporter.
Exportin-2 is a microvesicular protein that plays a vital role in a number of processes, including apoptosis, cell survival, chromosome assembly, nucleocytoplasmic transport and microvesicle formation. Exportin-2 is highly expressed in most types of cancer and may play a role in the metastasis of tumor cells during tumorigenesis. Phosphorylation of exportin-2 is regulated by the extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK). The RAS/RAF/MAPK/ERK signaling pathways are essential targets of most targeted cancer drugs. It has therefore been suggested that exportin-2 could be a useful marker for cancer diagnosis and targeted cancer therapy (Liao et al. 2012)(Jiang, 2016).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human exportin-2 antibody detects a band of 94 kDa in Ramos cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 793-971 of human exportin-2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up