Mouse anti EXPORTIN-1
Exportin-1 antibody recognizes the exportin-1 protein, also known as CRM1 or chromosome region maintenance 1 homolog. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Exportin-1 mediates leucine-rich nuclear export signal (NES)-dependent protein transport and specifically inhibits the nuclear export of Rev and U snRNAs. It is involved in the control of several cellular processes by controlling the localization of cyclin B, MPAK, and MAPKAP kinase 2. This protein also regulates NFAT and AP-1 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human exportin-1 antibody detects a band of 112 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti exportin-1 detects a band of approximately 112 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. Coli derived recombinant protein, aa 932-1071 of human exportin-1
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- O14980 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- XPO1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000236 mitotic prometaphase
- GO:0000776 kinetochore
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005635 nuclear envelope
- GO:0005642 annulate lamellae
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006886 intracellular protein transport
- GO:0008565 protein transporter activity
- GO:0015030 Cajal body
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0019058 viral infectious cycle
- GO:0046796 viral genome transport in host cell
- GO:0051028 mRNA transport
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of EXPORTIN-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.