EXPORTIN-1 antibody | KL01/4H7
Exportin-1 mediates leucine-rich nuclear export signal (NES)-dependent protein transport and specifically inhibits the nuclear export of Rev and U snRNAs. It is involved in the control of several cellular processes by controlling the localization of cyclin B, MPAK, and MAPKAP kinase 2. This protein also regulates NFAT and AP-1 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human exportin-1 antibody detects a band of 112 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti exportin-1 detects a band of approximately 112 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. Coli derived recombinant protein, aa 932-1071 of human exportin-1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000236 mitotic prometaphase
- GO:0000776 kinetochore
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005635 nuclear envelope
- GO:0005642 annulate lamellae
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006886 intracellular protein transport
- GO:0008565 protein transporter activity
- GO:0015030 Cajal body
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0019058 viral infectious cycle
- GO:0046796 viral genome transport in host cell
- GO:0051028 mRNA transport
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of EXPORTIN-1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|