ETS2 antibody | OTI3E10
Encoded by the ETS2 gene, this protein is a transcription factor which regulates genes involved in development and apoptosis. It is also a protooncogene and has been shown to be involved in regulation of telomerase. A pseudogene of ETS2 is located on the X chromosome. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2012).
Mouse anti Human ETS2 antibody detects a band of 54 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ETS2 detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 90-349 of human ETS2 (NP_005230) produced in E. coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001501 skeletal system development
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0045893 positive regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ETS2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|