ETS2 antibody | OTI3E10
Mouse anti ETS2
ETS2 antibody recognizes protein C-ets-2, also known as oncogene ETS-2 or v-ets avian erythroblastosis virus E2 oncogene homolog 2. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the ETS2 gene, this protein is a transcription factor which regulates genes involved in development and apoptosis. It is also a protooncogene and has been shown to be involved in regulation of telomerase. A pseudogene of ETS2 is located on the X chromosome. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2012).
Mouse anti Human ETS2 antibody detects a band of 54 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ETS2 detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 90-349 of human ETS2 (NP_005230) produced in E. coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P15036 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ETS2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001501 skeletal system development
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0045893 positive regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ETS2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.