Estrogen Sulfotransferase antibody
Mouse anti human estrogen sulfotransferase antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates and detects a band of 35 kDa.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti estrogen sulfotransferase detects a band of approximately 35 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human estrogen sulfotransferase
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P49888 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SULT1E1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0004304 estrone sulfotransferase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005496 steroid binding
- GO:0006805 xenobiotic metabolic process
- GO:0031965 nuclear membrane
- GO:0047894 flavonol 3-sulfotransferase activity
- GO:0050294 steroid sulfotransferase activity
- GO:0050427 3'-phosphoadenosine 5'-phosphosulfate metabolic process
- GO:0051923 sulfation
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Estrogen Sulfotransferase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.