Erythropoietin antibody | KT32 (BGN/6C2)
Mouse anti Human Erythropoietin antibody, clone KT32 (BGN/6C2) recognizes Erythropoietin (EPO), a glycoprotein homone which is involved in the regulation of red blood cell production in the bone marrow. EPO also has other functions in wound healing.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01588 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- EPO Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005128 erythropoietin receptor binding
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0008015 blood circulation
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0043193 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0043249 erythrocyte maturation
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0046579 positive regulation of Ras protein signal transduction
- For research purposes only
Applications of Erythropoietin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)