Erythropoietin antibody | KT28 (BGN/6B8)
EPO is a ~30 kDa glycoprotein hormone secreted primarily by the kidney that stimulates bone marrow erythropoiesis in response to hypoxia or anemia. The cDNAs for EPO have been cloned from many species. The mature proteins from the various species are highly conserved, exhibiting greater than 80% sequence identity at the amino acid level.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human erythropoeitin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01588 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- EPO Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005128 erythropoietin receptor binding
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0008015 blood circulation
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0043193 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0043249 erythrocyte maturation
- GO:0045740 positive regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0046579 positive regulation of Ras protein signal transduction
- For research purposes only
Applications of Erythropoietin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|