ERCC1 antibody | OTI1H1
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti ERCC1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti ERCC1 antibody detects a band of approximately 39 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein A from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- HEK293-derived full length recombinant human ERCC1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000109 nucleotide-excision repair complex
- GO:0000718 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA damage removal
- GO:0000784 nuclear chromosome, telomeric region
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0003697 single-stranded DNA binding
- GO:0004519 endonuclease activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006283 transcription-coupled nucleotide-excision repair
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006295 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA incision, 3'-to lesion
- GO:0006296 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA incision, 5'-to lesion
- GO:0006312 mitotic recombination
- GO:0006979 response to oxidative stress
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0032205 negative regulation of telomere maintenance
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up