ERAB antibody | OTI5E2
Encoded by the ERAB / HSD17B10 gene, 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase type-2 is a member of the short-chain dehydrogenase/reductase superfamily. 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase type-2 is mitochondrial protein that catalyzes the oxidation of a wide variety of fatty acids, alcohols, and steroids and has been implicated in the development of Alzheimer's disease. Mutations in the gene are the cause of 2-methyl-3-hydroxybutyryl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency (MHBD). Several alternatively spliced transcript variants have been identified, but the full-length nature of only two transcript variants has been determined (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human ERAB antibody detects a band of 27 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ERAB detects a band of approximately 27 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human ERAB (HSD17B10) (NP_004484) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003857 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0005759 mitochondrial matrix
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0006629 lipid metabolic process
- GO:0008033 tRNA processing
- GO:0008709 cholate 7-alpha-dehydrogenase activity
- GO:0009083 branched chain family amino acid catabolic process
- GO:0047015 3-hydroxy-2-methylbutyryl-CoA dehydrogenase activity
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ERAB antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|