Eplin antibody | OTI9F3
Mouse anti Eplin
Mouse anti human EPLIN antibody recognizes LIM domain and actin-binding protein 1, also known as LIMA1, 1110021C24Rik, epithelial protein lost in neoplasm beta or sterol regulatory element binding protein 3. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the EPLIN / LIMA1 gene, epithelial protein lost in neoplasm is a cytoskeleton-associated protein that inhibits actin filament depolymerization and cross-links filaments in bundles. It is downregulated in some cancer cell lines. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described for LIMA1, and expression of some of the variants maybe independently regulated (provided by RefSeq, Aug 2011).
Mouse anti Human EPLIN antibody detects bands of 85 and 110 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti EPLIN detects bands of approximately 85 kDa and 110 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to aa 1-275 of human EPLIN (NP_057441) produced in E.coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q9UHB6 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- LIMA1 Related reagents
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Eplin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.