Eplin antibody | OTI1A3
Encoded by the EPLIN / LIMA1 gene, epithelial protein lost in neoplasm is a cytoskeleton-associated protein that inhibits actin filament depolymerization and cross-links filaments in bundles. It is downregulated in some cancer cell lines. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described for LIMA1, and expression of some of the variants maybe independently regulated (provided by RefSeq, Aug 2011).
Mouse anti Human EPLIN antibody detects a band of 110 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti EPLIN detects a band of approximately 110 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to aa 1-275 of human EPLIN or LIMA1 (NP_057441) produced in E.coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Eplin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|