Mouse anti EIF4B
EIF4B antibody recognizes eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4B. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4B is necessary for the binding of mRNA to ribosomes, promoting the ATPase activity and ATP-dependent RNA unwinding activity of the related proteins, EIF4A and EIF4F.
Mouse anti Human EIF4B antibody detects a band of 80 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti EIF4B detects a band of approximately 80 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified recombinant fragment of human EIF4B expressed in E. coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P23588 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- EIF4B Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0000289 nuclear-transcribed mRNA poly(A) tail shortening
- GO:0003743 translation initiation factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006446 regulation of translational initiation
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0016281 eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4F complex
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of EIF4B antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.