EGF R (pTyr1173) antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti EGF receptor antibody recognizes the epidermal growth factor receptor, also known as proto-oncogene c-ErbB-1 or receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1, when phosphorylated at threonine 1173. EGF R plays a role in numerous cellular processes such as cell proliferation and apoptosis through the activation of downstream signaling pathways (Scaltriti and Baselga 2006). EGF R is autophosphorylated at tyrosine 1173 upon ligand binding (Downward et al. 1985). PRMT5- mediated EGF R arginine 1175 methylation modulates EGF R autophoshorylation on tyrosine 1173 (Hsu et al. 2011). EGF R phosphorylation on tyrosine 1173 correlates with a poor prognosis in oral squamous cell carcinomas (OSCC) (Monteiro et al. 2014).|
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti EGF receptor (pTyr1173) detects a band of approximately 175 kDa in A431 pervanadate-treated A431 (treated lysate) cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by thiophillic adsorption and size exclusion chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
PEG & Sucrose
- Phosphopeptide conjugate to KLH
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up