EGF R (pTyr1045) antibody | AbD30783
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Human anti EGF R (pTyr1045) antibody recognizes the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGF R), also known as proto-oncogene c-ErbB-1 or receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1, when phosphorylated at tyrosine 1045. EGF R is a transmembrane glycoprotein and a member of the ErbB receptor tyrosine kinase family. EGF R plays a role in numerous cellular processes such as cell proliferation and apoptosis through the activation of downstream signaling pathways (Scaltriti, M. & Baselga, J. 2006). The E3 ubiquitin ligase, Cbl, binds to tyrosine 1045 upon its phosphorylation (Levkowitz, G. et al. 1999) and mediates its monoubiquitination, which results in receptor endocytosis followed by endosomal/lysosomal sorting (Grøvdal, L.M. et al. 2004 and Haglund, K. & Dikic, I. 2012).|
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Human anti EGF R (pTyr1045) detects a band of approximately 179 kDa in MDA-MB-468 + EGF (treated lysate) cell lysates.
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via an inactive variant of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase (BAP) fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with DYKDDDDK and His (HHHHHH) tags.
- Prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal.
- Phosphorylated EGF R peptide conjugated to BSA and human transferrin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up