EGF R (pThr669) antibody | EF02-2C12
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human EGF receptor (pThr669) antibody recognizes the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), also known as proto-oncogene c-ErbB-1 or receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1, when phosphorylated at threonine 669. EGFR is a transmembrane glycoprotein and a member of the ErbB receptor tyrosine kinase family. EGFR is a cell surface receptor for members of the epidermal growth factor family.
EGFR plays a role in numerous cellular processes such as cell proliferation and apoptosis through the activation of downstream signaling pathways (Scaltriti and Baselga 2006).
EGF R is phosphorylated at threonine 669 by p38 MAPK which contributes to receptor internalization (Winograd-Katz and Levitzki 2006).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti EGF R (pTyr669) antibody detects bands of approximately 182 kDa in EGF treated A431 cells
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Peptide, aa 684-702 (QERELVEPLpTPSGEAPNQA) of human EGF R
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up