EGF R antibody | AbD30787
Overexpression of the EGF receptor promotes gene amplification and mutation consequence in cell proliferation, survival, invasion, metastasis, and tumor induced neoangiogenesis (Ciardiello & Tortora, 2008).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Human anti EGF R antibody detects a band of approximately 170 kDa in A431 cell lysate
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via an inactive variant of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase (BAP) fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with DYKDDDDK and His (HHHHHH) tags
- Prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- EGF R peptide conjugated to BSA and human transferrin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- For research purposes only
Applications of EGF R antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra