EGF R antibody | AbD30787
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Human anti Human EGF R antibody recognizes the epidermal growth factor (EGF) receptor, a 150 kDa transmembrane receptor also known as ERBB1. The EGF receptor is a member of the ERBB family of four structurally related receptor tyrosine kinases. Binding of one of the many EGF receptor ligands (EGF, amphiregulin, TGFα, epiregulin) causes homodimerization of the receptor. This leads to downstream activation of several signalling pathways including MAPK/ERK, PI3K/Akt and PLCγ/PKC (Prenzel et al. 2001).
Overexpression of the EGF receptor promotes gene amplification and mutation consequence in cell proliferation, survival, invasion, metastasis, and tumor induced neoangiogenesis (Ciardiello & Tortora, 2008).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Human anti EGF R antibody detects a band of approximately 170 kDa in A431 cell lysate.
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via an inactive variant of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase (BAP) fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with DYKDDDDK and His (HHHHHH) tags
- Prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal.
- EGF R peptide conjugated to BSA and human transferrin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up