Mouse anti EBP50
EBP50 antibody recognizes Na(+)/H(+) exchange regulatory cofactor NHE-RF1, also known as NHERF-1, EBP50, sodium-hydrogen exchanger regulatory factor 1 or solute carrier family 9 isoform A3 regulatory factor 1. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The ERM family of membrane-cytoskeletal linking proteins act to maintain a regulated linkage between actin filaments (F-actin) and the plasma membrane. Studies have revealed that EBP50 is an important ERM binding partner, which interacts with the N-terminal FERM (four point one ERM) domain of ERM proteins, via its C-terminal domain. EBP50 colocalizes with actin and ezrin, in the apical mircovilli of epithelial cells and this role as binding partner has been further shown through the interaction of EBP50 with the transmembrane adaptor protein known as protein associated with glycosphingolipid-enriched microdomains (PAG), in T-cells (Reczek et al. 1997).
Mutations in the gene encoding EBP50 leads to nephrolithiasis/osteoporosis, hypophosphatemic, 2 disease, characterized by impaired phosphate metabolism (Courbebaisse et al. 2012). Other ligands which bind to the PDZ domains of EBP50, include beta-catenin, cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator and the type II Na/Pi cotransporter Npt2, implicating EBP50 in a diverse range of biological systems.
Mouse anti Human EBP50 antibody recognizes EBP50 as a single band of ~50 kDa in western blotting in multiple cell line lysates including myeloid, lymphoid, neuronal, adenocarcinoma, sarcoma and embryonic kidney.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti EBP50 antibody detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Bacterially produced recombinant full length human EBP50.
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- O14745 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SLC9A3R1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001726 ruffle
- GO:0016055 Wnt receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005813 centrosome
- GO:0005902 microvillus
- GO:0006461 protein complex assembly
- GO:0012505 endomembrane system
- GO:0015629 actin cytoskeleton
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0030165 PDZ domain binding
- GO:0030175 filopodium
- GO:0031698 beta-2 adrenergic receptor binding
- GO:0032415 regulation of sodium:hydrogen antiporter activity
- GO:0043231 intracellular membrane-bounded organelle
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of EBP50 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.