EBAG9 antibody | CPTC14
The EBAG9 gene was identified as an estrogen-responsive gene. Regulation of transcription by estrogen is mediated by estrogen receptor, which binds to the estrogen-responsive element found in the 5'-flanking region of this gene. The EBAG9 protein is a tumor-associated antigen that is expressed at high frequency in a variety of cancers. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants. A pseudogene of this gene has been defined on chromosome 10 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2013).
Mouse anti Human EBAG9 antibody detects a band of 30 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti EBAG9 detects a band of approximately 30 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein of human EBAG9
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0001558 regulation of cell growth
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0005925 focal adhesion
- GO:0016505 apoptotic protease activator activity
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of EBAG9 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|