E3 UBIQUITIN-PROTEIN Ligase CBL antibody | 3B12
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase CBL detects a band of approximately 120 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant fragment of human E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase CBL expressed in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042059 negative regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048260 positive regulation of receptor-mediated endocytosis
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up