Dynein Light Chain 1 Cytoplasmic antibody | AB02/2C7
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human dynein light chain 1 cytoplasmic antibody recognizes dynein light chain 1 cytoplasmic, also known as 8 kDa dynein light chain, DLC8 dynein light chain LC8-type 1 and protein inhibitor of neuronal nitric oxide synthase or PIN.
DYNLL1 forms a component of dynein, a large motor protein which, fuelled by ATP, generates force on microtubules and plays roles in cell division and intracellular transport (Roberts et al. 2013). Cytoplasmic dynein consists of heavy, intermediate, light intermediate, and light chain subunits. DYNLL1 forms part of a light chain subunit, binds to the N-terminal region of intermediate chains, and can interact with a variety of non-dynein proteins such as myosin V, nNOS and Pak1, suggesting a bridge between dynein and cargo (Stuchell-Brereton et al. 2011). Independently of its role within dynein, DYNLL1 is also a likely regulator of over a hundred diverse targets (Jurado et al. 2012). DYNLL1 plays a role in a range of cellular functions, including DNA repair and maintenance of genome stability (West et al. 2019) and B cell development (King et al. 2017). Links between DYNLL1 and cancer have been established, for example, deletion of the gene encoding DYNLL1 confers resistance to PARP inhibitors in BRCA1-mutated cells (Becker et al. 2018).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti dynein light chain 1 cytoplasmic detects a band of approximately 10 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. Coli derived recombinant protein, aa 1-89 of human dynein light chain cytoplasmic
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000086 G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005868 cytoplasmic dynein complex
- GO:0003777 microtubule motor activity
- GO:0030036 actin cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006810 transport
- GO:0007017 microtubule-based process
- GO:0007292 female gamete generation
- GO:0009653 anatomical structure morphogenesis
- GO:0008629 induction of apoptosis by intracellular signals
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- GO:0042326 negative regulation of phosphorylation
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up