Dishevelled 2 antibody | OTI7C7
The DVL2 gene encodes a 90 kDa protein that undergoes posttranslational phosphorylation to form a 95 kDa cytoplasmic protein, which may play a role in the signal transduction pathway mediated by multiple Wnt proteins.. The vertebrate dsh proteins have approximately 40% amino acid sequence similarity with Drosophila dsh (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human dishevelled 2 antibody detects a band of 90-95 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti dishevelled 2 detects a band of approximately 90-95 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to aa 1-320 of human dishevelled 2 (NP_004413) produced in E.coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001843 neural tube closure
- GO:0001934 positive regulation of protein phosphorylation
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005109 frizzled binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0007379 segment specification
- GO:0007507 heart development
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0021766 hippocampus development
- GO:0021987 cerebral cortex development
- GO:0043507 positive regulation of JUN kinase activity
- GO:0044340 canonical Wnt receptor signaling pathway involved in regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0045893 positive regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0051091 positive regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0060071 Wnt receptor signaling pathway, planar cell polarity pathway
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Dishevelled 2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra