Dishevelled 2 antibody | OTI7C7
Mouse anti Dishevelled 2
Mouse anti human dishevelled 2 antibody recognizes dishevelled segment polarity protein 2 also known as dishevelled homolog DVL-2 (homologous to Drosophila dsh), or segment polarity protein dishevelled homolog DVL-2. This antibody has been validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The DVL2 gene encodes a 90 kDa protein that undergoes posttranslational phosphorylation to form a 95 kDa cytoplasmic protein, which may play a role in the signal transduction pathway mediated by multiple Wnt proteins.. The vertebrate dsh proteins have approximately 40% amino acid sequence similarity with Drosophila dsh (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human dishevelled 2 antibody detects a band of 90-95 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti dishevelled 2 detects a band of approximately 90-95 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to aa 1-320 of human dishevelled 2 (NP_004413) produced in E.coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- O14641 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- DVL2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001843 neural tube closure
- GO:0001934 positive regulation of protein phosphorylation
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005109 frizzled binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0007379 segment specification
- GO:0007507 heart development
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0021766 hippocampus development
- GO:0021987 cerebral cortex development
- GO:0043507 positive regulation of JUN kinase activity
- GO:0044340 canonical Wnt receptor signaling pathway involved in regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0045893 positive regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0051091 positive regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0060071 Wnt receptor signaling pathway, planar cell polarity pathway
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Dishevelled 2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.