Human anti DDX58
DDX58 antibody recognizes DEAD box protein 58, also known as the Probable ATP-dependent RNA helicase DDX58, DEAD/H box polypeptide, RNA helicase RIG-I.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
- HuCAL Fab bivalent
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
DEAD box proteins, characterized by the conserved motif Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp (DEAD), are putative RNA helicases which are implicated in a number of cellular processes involving RNA binding and alteration of RNA secondary structure. DDX58 encodes a protein containing RNA helicase-DEAD box protein motifs and a caspase recruitment domain (CARD). It is involved in viral double-stranded (ds) RNA recognition and the regulation of immune response (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Human anti Human DDX58 antibody detects a band of 102 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Human anti DDX58 antibody detects a band of approximately 102 kDa in THP-1 cells stimulated for 16 hrs with lipopolysaccharide (LPS)
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Human monoclonal antibody purified by metal chelate affinity chromatography from E. coli extract
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant human DDX58
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- O95786 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- DDX58 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002230 positive regulation of defense response to virus by host
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0008026 ATP-dependent helicase activity
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0032480 negative regulation of type I interferon production
- GO:0032727 positive regulation of interferon-alpha production
- GO:0032728 positive regulation of interferon-beta production
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of DDX58 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP||STAR126P||E WB||0.5 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.