DAXX antibody | DAXX-01
DAXX is a regulator of apoptosis implicated in Fas and TGF beta induced apoptosis. DAXX is predominantly a nuclear protein, where it as a repressor of EtsI and Pax3 transactivation. When in association with ASK1 kinase DAXX translocates from the nucleus to the cytoplasm.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant C-terminal DAXX protein (aa 558-740).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000775 chromosome, centromeric region
- GO:0002039 p53 binding
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0007257 activation of JUN kinase activity
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0008625 induction of apoptosis via death domain receptors
- GO:0016481 negative regulation of transcription
- GO:0016605 PML body
- GO:0031072 heat shock protein binding
- GO:0030521 androgen receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0031396 regulation of protein ubiquitination
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045892 negative regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0047485 protein N-terminus binding
- GO:0050681 androgen receptor binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of DAXX antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for DAXX antibody
Boehrer, S. et al. (2005) Daxx overexpression in T-lymphoblastic Jurkat cellsenhances caspase-dependent death receptor- and drug-induced apoptosis in distinct ways.
Cell Signal. 17:581-95.
Tavalai, N. et al. (2006) Evidence for a role of the cellular ND10 protein PML in mediating intrinsic immunity against human cytomegalovirus infections.
J Virol. 80: 8006-18.
Sourvinos, G. et al. (2007) Recruitment of human cytomegalovirus immediate-early 2 protein onto parental viral genomes in association with ND10 in live-infected cells.
J Virol. 81: 10123-36.
Tavalai, N. et al. (2008) Insertion of an EYFP-pp71 (UL82) coding sequence into the human cytomegalovirus genome results in a recombinant virus with enhanced viral growth.
J Virol. 82: 10543-55.
Full, F. et al. (2012) Herpesvirus saimiri antagonizes nuclear domain 10-instituted intrinsic immunity via an ORF3-mediated selective degradation of cellular protein Sp100.
J Virol. 86 (7): 3541-53.
Full, F. et al. (2014) Kaposi's Sarcoma Associated Herpesvirus Tegument Protein ORF75 Is Essential for Viral Lytic Replication and Plays a Critical Role in the Antagonization of ND10-Instituted Intrinsic Immunity.
PLoS Pathog. 10(1):e1003863.
Brown JR et al. (2016) The SUMO Ligase Protein Inhibitor of Activated STAT 1 (PIAS1) is a constituent PML-NB protein that contributes to the intrinsic antiviral immune response to herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1).
J Virol. Apr 20. pii: JVI.00426-16. [Epub ahead of print]
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra