Cytokeratin 19 antibody
Mouse anti Cytokeratin 19
Cytokeratin 19 antibody recognizes Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 19, also known as cytokeratin-19, CK-19 keratin-19 or K19. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Cytokeratin expression is observed in striated muscle where it is involved in forming the association between the contractile apparatus and dystrophin (Stone et al. 2005). Expression is also seen in many ductal and glandular cells together with a restricted set of normal and neoplastic epithelial cells.
Mouse anti Human cytokeratin 19 antibody detects a band of ~44kDa in Western blotting using multiple human cell-line lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti Cytokeratin 19 antibody detects a band of approximately 44 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human breast cancer cell line MCF7
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P08727 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- KRT19 Related reagents
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cytokeratin 19 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.