Cytokeratin 19 antibody | BA17
Cytokeratin 19 is expressed by many simple and non-keratinizing normal and neoplastic epithelia, including glandular and ductal epithelia.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Mammary organoids.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P08727 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- KRT19 Related reagents
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cytokeratin 19 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/50||1/100|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose. Antigen retrieval can also be performed by protein digestion e.g. trypsin or pronase
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Normal breast
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Cytokeratin 19 antibody
Bartek, J. et al. (1985) A subclass of luminal epithelial cells in the human mammary gland, defined by antibodies to cytokeratins.
J Cell Sci. 75: 17-33.
Bartek, J. et al. (1985) Patterns of expression of keratin 19 as detected with monoclonal antibodies in human breast tissues and tumours.
Int J Cancer. 36 (3): 299-306.
Chen, Y.K. et al. (2006) Ductular proliferation in liver tissues with severe chronic hepatitis B: an immunohistochemical study.
World J Gastroenterol. 12: 1443-6.