Cytokeratin 18/19 antibody
This clone has also been demonstrated to cross-react with cytokeratin 19. Human anti Human cytokeratin 18/19 antibody recognizes cytokeratin 18 as a band of ~48 kDa and cytokeratin 19 as a band of ~44 kDa in western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti cytokeratin 18/19 antibody detects bands of approximately 44 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® GOLD phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This product is supplied as a liquid.
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody purified by metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human cytokeratin 18
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P05783 Related reagents
- P08727 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- KRT18 Related reagents
- KRT19 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- GO:0009653 anatomical structure morphogenesis
- GO:0034451 centriolar satellite
- GO:0043000 Golgi to plasma membrane CFTR protein transport
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045095 keratin filament
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany. PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories. His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cytokeratin 18/19 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.