Cytokeratin 17 antibody
Encoded by the KRT17 gene, cytokeratin 17 is expressed in nail bed, hair follicle, sebaceous glands, and other epidermal appendages. Mutations in KRT17 lead to Jackson-Lawler type pachyonychia congenita and steatocystoma multiplex (provided by RefSeq, Aug 2008).
Mouse anti Human cytokeratin 17 antibody detects a band of 49 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti cytokeratin 17 detects a band of approximately 49 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified recombinant fragment of cytokeratin 17 expressed in E. coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q04695 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- KRT17 Related reagents
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cytokeratin 17 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.