Cytokeratin 14 antibody | AbD03759
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Human anti Human cytokeratin 14 antibody recognizes human cytokeratin 14 (CK14), a 472 amino acid, acidic type I intermediate filament. The intermediate filaments are expressed as heterodimers in epithelial tissues. CK14 is expressed in the basal compartment of all stratified squamous epithelia and is co-expressed with cytokeratin 5 (CK5).
Mutations in the cytokeratin 5 (KRT5) and cytokeratin 14 (KRT14) genes have been identified in patients with the skin disorder epidermolysis bullosa simplex (Coulombe et al. 1991) and in other epidermal conditions including Naegeli-Franceschetti-Jadassohn syndrome and dermatopathia pigmentosa reticularis (Lugassy et al. 2006).
Human anti Human cytokeratin 14 antibody recognizes human cytokeratin 14 as a band of ~52 kDa in HeLa cell lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti cytokeratin 14 antibody detects a band of approximately 52 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL GOLD phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This product is supplied as a liquid.
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody purified by metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human cytokeratin 14
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP||MCA5995P||E WB||125 µl||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP|
|Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP||STAR126P||E WB||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005200 structural constituent of cytoskeleton
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0008544 epidermis development
- GO:0031581 hemidesmosome assembly
- GO:0045095 keratin filament
- GO:0045110 intermediate filament bundle assembly
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up