Cytochrome P450 2B6 antibody | OTI3D5
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti cytochrome P450 2B6 detects a band of approximately 56 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human CYP2B6 (NP_000758) produced in HEK293T cells
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Cytochrome P450 2B6 antibody
Yue, F. et al. (2022) Constant light exposure alters gut microbiota and short-/medium-chain fatty acids and aggravates PCOS-like traits in HFD-fed rats.
Obesity (Silver Spring). Feb 06 [Epub ahead of print].
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0009055 electron carrier activity
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0005792 microsome
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0006805 xenobiotic metabolic process
- GO:0008202 steroid metabolic process
- GO:0019825 oxygen binding
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0042180 cellular ketone metabolic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042738 exogenous drug catabolic process
- GO:0070330 aromatase activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up