Cyclin D1 antibody | CD1.1
Cyclin D1 study is of interest in various forms of malignancy and over expression has been linked to poor prognosis (Bartkova et al. 1995).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human Cyclin D1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp-2 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000307 cyclin-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme complex
- GO:0001934 positive regulation of protein phosphorylation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0031571 mitotic cell cycle G1/S transition DNA damage checkpoint
- GO:0045737 positive regulation of cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0070141 response to UV-A
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cyclin D1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||Neat|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 2||1/1000||1/10000|
- 1Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommend the use of Leucoperm� (Product Code BUF09) for this purpose.
- 2This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Small intestine, colon
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests|
Product Specific References
References for Cyclin D1 antibody
Wykoff, C.C. et al. (2004) Gene array of VHL mutation and hypoxia shows novel hypoxia-induced genes and that cyclin D1 is a VHL target gene.
Br J Cancer. 90 (6): 1235-43.
Zeldich, E. et al. (2012) Enamel matrix derivative stimulates human gingival fibroblast proliferation via ERK.
J Dent Res. 86: 41-6.
Jovanovic, I.P. et al. (2014) Clinical significance of Cyclin D1, FGF3 and p21 protein expression in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma.
J BUON. 19 (4): 944-52.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Understanding the Eukaryotic Cell Cycle - A Biological and Experimental OverviewRead or Download Now