Cyclin D1 antibody | CD1.1
Mouse anti Cyclin D1
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Cyclin D1
|Mouse anti Cyclin D1 antibody, clone CD1.1 recognizes cyclin D1, a 295 amino acid, ~36 kDa nuclear protein which belongs to the highly conserved cyclin family. D type cyclins are predominantly expressed in the G1 phase of the cell cycle.
Cyclin D1 study is of interest in various forms of malignancy and over expression has been linked to poor prognosis (Bartkova et al. 1995).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- MCA1756: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA1756T: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Human Cyclin D1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp-2 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||Neat|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 2||1/1000||1/10000|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- 2This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10°l of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100°l
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Small intestine, colon
References for Cyclin D1 antibody
Wykoff, C.C. et al. (2004) Gene array of VHL mutation and hypoxia shows novel hypoxia-induced genes and that cyclin D1 is a VHL target gene.
Br J Cancer. 90 (6): 1235-43.
Zeldich, E. et al. (2012) Enamel matrix derivative stimulates human gingival fibroblast proliferation via ERK.
J Dent Res. 86: 41-6.
Jovanovic, I.P. et al. (2014) Clinical significance of Cyclin D1, FGF3 and p21 protein expression in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma.
J BUON. 19 (4): 944-52.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000307 cyclin-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme complex
- GO:0001934 positive regulation of protein phosphorylation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0031571 mitotic cell cycle G1/S transition DNA damage checkpoint
- GO:0045737 positive regulation of cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0070141 response to UV-A
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up