Cyclin D1 antibody | CD1.1
Cyclin D1 study is of interest in various forms of malignancy and over expression has been linked to poor prognosis (Bartkova et al. 1995).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Pack Size: 10 µgTRIS buffered glycinePack Size: 0.1 mgPhosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Human Cyclin D1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp-2 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P24385 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CCND1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000080 G1 phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000307 cyclin-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme complex
- GO:0001934 positive regulation of protein phosphorylation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0031571 mitotic cell cycle G1/S transition DNA damage checkpoint
- GO:0045737 positive regulation of cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0070141 response to UV-A
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cyclin D1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||Neat|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 2||1/1000||1/10000|
- 1Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommend the use of Leucoperm™ (Product Code BUF09) for this purpose.
- 2This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Small intestine, colon
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests|
Product Specific References
References for Cyclin D1 antibody
Wykoff, C.C. et al. (2004) Gene array of VHL mutation and hypoxia shows novel hypoxia-induced genes and that cyclin D1 is a VHL target gene.
Br J Cancer. 90 (6): 1235-43.
Zeldich, E. et al. (2012) Enamel matrix derivative stimulates human gingival fibroblast proliferation via ERK.
J Dent Res. 86: 41-6.
Jovanovic, I.P. et al. (2014) Clinical significance of Cyclin D1, FGF3 and p21 protein expression in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma.
J BUON. 19 (4): 944-52.
Understanding the Eukaryotic Cell Cycle - A Biological and Experimental OverviewRead or Download Now