CXCL9 antibody | C09-9H7
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human CXCL9 antibody, clone C09-9H7, recognizes, C-X-C motif chemokine 9 (CXCL9), also known as Monokine induced by Interferon-Gamma (MIG) and small inducible cytokine B9.
Synthesis of CXCL9 is induced by IFN-gamma and it mediates lymphoytic infiltration to focal sites and inhibits tumor growth (Tokunaga et al. 2018). CXCL9 is not detectable under physiological conditions in non-lymphoid tissues. However in response to inflammation or injury, IFN-gamma induces CXCL9 production in blood and tissue cells. CXCL9 is a ligand of CXCR3, a classic 7 transmembrane G protein coupled receptor. Upon binding to this receptor the signaling pathways Src, PI3k and MAPK can be activated (Koper et al. 2018).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human CXCL9 antibody, clone C09-9H7 (MCA6253B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human CXCL9 antibody, clone C04-3E4 (MCA6252GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length CXCL9 (Thr23-Thr125)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- ELISA Matched Pair(s)
- ELISA Matched Pair-Capture Antibody: MCA6252GA
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up