Corticotrophin Releasing Factor antibody | 4H9
The unique lysine residue (Lys-36) is likely to be involved in the antigenic determinant as lysine modification by CA blocks binding completely. Human serum, containing CRF-binding protein, also inhibits the binding of this antibody to CRF.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Ig - liquid
- Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Corticotrophin Releasing Factor conjugated to Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Averages 10(e)-9 M with native and modified CRF.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005184 neuropeptide hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0007268 synaptic transmission
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0007567 parturition
- GO:0010841 positive regulation of circadian sleep/wake cycle, wakefulness
- GO:0042322 negative regulation of circadian sleep/wake cycle, REM sleep
- GO:0051464 positive regulation of cortisol secretion
- For research purposes only
Applications of Corticotrophin Releasing Factor antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/100||1/7000|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections. Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose. Enzyme digestion with 0.1% trypsin may also be necessary.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Corticotrophin Releasing Factor antibody
Kravchenko, I. V. & Furalev, V. A. (1994) Monoclonal antibodies directed against two different corticotropin-releasing factor determinants.
Hybridoma. 13(1): 59-64.
DeBellis, A. et al. (2012) Involvement of hypothalamus autoimmunity in patients with autoimmune hypopituitarism: role of antibodies to hypothalamic cells.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 97 (10): 3684-90.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra