Corticotrophin Releasing Factor antibody | 4H9
Mouse anti Human Corticotrophin Releasing Factor
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Corticotrophin Releasing Factor
|Mouse anti Human Corticotrophin Releasing Factor antibody, clone 4H9 recognizes human corticotrophin releasing factor (CRF), a hormone found mainly in the hypothalamus that regulates the release of corticotrophin from the pituitary gland.
The unique lysine residue (Lys-36) is likely to be involved in the antigenic determinant as lysine modification by CA blocks binding completely. Human serum, containing CRF-binding protein, also inhibits the binding of this antibody to CRF.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Ig - liquid
- Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Corticotrophin Releasing Factor conjugated to Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Averages 10(e)-9 M with native and modified CRF.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/100||1/7000|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections. Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose. Enzyme digestion with 0.1% trypsin may also be necessary.
References for Corticotrophin Releasing Factor antibody
Kravchenko, I. V. & Furalev, V. A. (1994) Monoclonal antibodies directed against two different corticotropin-releasing factor determinants.
Hybridoma. 13(1): 59-64.
DeBellis, A. et al. (2012) Involvement of hypothalamus autoimmunity in patients with autoimmune hypopituitarism: role of antibodies to hypothalamic cells.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 97 (10): 3684-90.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005184 neuropeptide hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0007268 synaptic transmission
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0007567 parturition
- GO:0010841 positive regulation of circadian sleep/wake cycle, wakefulness
- GO:0042322 negative regulation of circadian sleep/wake cycle, REM sleep
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051464 positive regulation of cortisol secretion
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up